About Rodney Mansfeild
Bremerton School Board Candidate
Is school bringing out the best in your children? Are they adopting the values, goals and
behaviors that make you proud of them? Rodney’s highest priority will be to do all he can to
give you and your children greater control over what they will learn and experience.
The district has been working on communication - from the school to the parent. Rodney will
improve communication from the parent to the school and district.
- Improve students’ attitudes toward their own education.
- Work to improve the school lunch program.
- Work to reduce disruptive behavior and bullying.
- Recognize that parents are the most important teachers of their children.
- Increase parents’ control of their children’s education.
- Work to reduce waste and make your dollars do more.
- Create an interactive web-site to improve communication between parents and the district, to
make your views heard, and to make possible communication and cooperation with other parents.
Rodney is very proud of his four children ages 6, 12, 14, and 23. Rodney was born and raised
in Bremerton, graduating from OC with a 3.9 GPA. He took Religious Studies at Central
Washington University. Rodney’s keenest interest is the education of children. Rodney wants
to make a positive contribution to the people of this community.
To contact Rodney please e-mail him.
Last updated: 09-21-99 15:50 PDT